Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

More than love!

When I was a little girl like most girls I wanted to be a princess, marry Prince charming and live happily ever after. I loved everything Mickey, and even as a teenager I had a huge Little Mermaid poster hanging in my room. I enjoyed Disney movies and my very first trip to Disney World was in 2000 at the age of 15 and had a blast. But I didn't know it was more than love until my first trip as a family in 2008, when my son Aiden was only two. It was love at first sight for Aiden. Seeing the love that he had, the joy WDW brought him and how he couldn't get enough of this magical place just touched my heart. At that moment I knew it was more than just love and begin my obsession with Disney. How could this place brings so much happiness to a child and even make adults fell childlike. It really must be magic! For us it was like being at home and from that moment on Disney became a part of our everyday life. Last year in the summer of 2010, we went back as a complete family with our princess Alyssa who was also two years old at her first trip just like Aiden, and she too fell in love instantly. To be able to share that love and connection with my children give me a sense that no matter how old they get will always have our special place. In honor of Aiden, who is the reason why I fell in love in the first WDW, I'm going please ask everyone to answer Aiden's famous "Meal Time" question. "What's your favorite ride in Disney World?" 
Aiden's Peter Pan's Flight and Alyssa's The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Also please share with me when you knew it was more than just love.
Aiden's 1st Trip to WDW (2008)

Alyssa's 1st Trip to WDW (2010)

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos, they are so cute! I voted for the Haunted Mansion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It really means alot coming from you! :) Also my son was happy to hear about your vote

    ReplyDelete